Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 2 May 2017

A Trunk Show Of Quilts

This Friday night (May 5th), I will be doing a trunk show of my quilts at the Paradise Community Hall in Paradise, N.S., hosted by the Paradise Village Quilters. Admission is $5., and refreshments will be served. The show starts at 6:30 pm. After the show, I will have patterns and thread for sale. If anyone is looking for something in particular, kindly email me before Thursday and I will pop it in the trunk. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. That is one lovely trunk, a sea-faring one maybe, made to last and be filled with goodies. Enjoy your show, hope lots attend, and they really will so enjoy seeing what you make in that spectacular way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots and lots of fun! You'll ''wow'' them! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful show. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete