Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 3 January 2016

Wrapped in Love

We'll start the new year off with a little Christmas sew-and-tell.  This is Wrapped In Love , made by Barbara, who attended one of my trunk shows last year. Her quilt is fitting for the name, as she made this as a special gift for her granddaughter.
Barbara writes, "I have finally finished the wheelchair quilt for our granddaughter.  It was really fun deciding on and putting together the material... I did a combination of hand and machine quilting to make it more durable and lasting.  The back of the quilt is purple flannel and inside the pocket is a bright pink as those are her favourite colours.  I am certain she is going to enjoy it and have good use of it."  Barbara, I fully expect your granddaughter was thrilled to receive such a special quilt from her gram. Thanks for sharing.



1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Bet she was over the moon to receive such a loving, thoughtful gift. Your designs are always such fun.

    ReplyDelete