Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 2 November 2015

Judy's Ostentation

More loveliness to share! This is Judy Vargas' interpretation of Ostentation. Judy has added a very pretty colour pattern around the outer ring - I especially like the gold tips at the top of each of the star points.
Judy writes,  "As you can see I modified the pattern...and am pleased with the outcome.  It's going to be donated to Hospital Sisters Mission Outreach so they can auction it off."  What a generous way to share your talents, Judy;  congrats on this beautiful piece of work.
Ostentation appears on the cover of Quilting Beauties.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I'm sure it will be very successful in an auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour choices. Nice that all that beauty and skill will also raise money for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, such inspiration! I wish I had an eye for color placement like that! It's the biggest hurdle for me as a quilter! XO

    ReplyDelete