Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 15 November 2014

Buried

I feel like I've been spinning my wheels for the past month or so, getting caught up from Fibre Arts Festival and with yesterday's snow now my wheels are literally spinning!  Our first real snowfall of the season...and it's a pretty one!
Inside, I've been working away on the colourful fabrics from Mrs. P's that I showed you in this post.  I am about half way through the quilting, and have a few more fiddly details to work out on the pièce de résistance (the accompanying canopy) and then it's on to writing the directions.  Barring interruptions, that's a good week's worth of work before it's ready to post.
 There are also a few chores which need doing...like putting the patio furniture away :)


4 comments:

  1. We just got rain up here on the Cape Breton coast, but it's spitting a little snow this morning. Maybe I'll get to see snow once before I leave. If not, I'm okay with that. I am so looking forward to seeing a finished piece. It's looking so pretty as a little snippet of a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an "I'm not ready" note from Moncton yesterday. Our snow hasn't stuck yet. However, that may change this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a teaser you are, Karen......that little glimpse of your quilt is very tantalising! Such pretty snow too, if you have a surplus can you please send some our way? Yesterday reached 41.9 deg C here.

    ReplyDelete