Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pre-cut Progress

As last week was Spring Break at my son's university, it was pretty much a wash for work.  We always take the week for family vacation and even though we don't travel any place warm or exotic, we do enjoy spending time together and catching up on each others lives.  Spring Break always feels a bit like Christmas with everyone home (we even had a turkey!)  Having said that, I did take the odd minute here and there to work on the blocks which went together very quickly.
I even got a start on the fusible appliqué.  
It is a fun, colourful quilt and I have learned a lot in the making...so much so in fact that I think I will name it The Quilt Of Learning.  Pictures to follow soon!


1 comment: