Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 20 February 2014

I get by with a little * from my friends...

This morning I had a printer jam - and a jam in a wide format printer is a pain.  I needed to consult a technician for help. Luckily, I have in-house staff who handle such emergencies.
 It didn't take long to find the source of the problem.

After a thorough investigation (including climbing inside to check out the print heads) the technician decided to call for back-up.
 A second opinion was offered quickly.
 Success!  The jam is cleared and the paper is feeding freely again.
What would I do without such helpful staff?

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I have such a technician on hand as well, who is extremely interested in the workings of my sewing machine.

    J from NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. My assistants are not computer savvy. They just critique the quilting while I'm trying to photograph them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My assistant just got sent to help the other partner in the team, because I didn't need quite that much help.
    Good job, Maddie and Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three are a great team!!! GO Polly and Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have one printer helper, and good thing too. Because if I don't keep on eye on her, she will eat all the printed evidence to shreds!

    ReplyDelete