Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 10 June 2013

Stopping Hopping

The Mirror Ball Dot Blog Hop is officially over.  I'd like to thank all who participated, and for the wonderful comments you left on each artist's blog.  I don't often get many comments here...which is always a bit of a puzzle as my stats counter logs an amazing number of visitors each month and I get tons of email.  I guess most of you are too shy to post "out loud" :)  It pleases me greatly to see that 3 of the winners are Canadian, two of them from right here in Nova Scotia.  Mark has written his wrap-up post here and I do hope you will take a moment to read it and leave a comment for Mark who put a great deal of effort into making this happen.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great hop and I was so lucky to win. I was glad to discover Mark. He is so talented.

    ReplyDelete