Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 22 November 2012

In Progress

The Advent Antependium has been blocked, photographed and delivered to the church (relief!).  I will post photos as soon as it is presented to the congregation. 
The committee and ministers had a look earlier in the week when I took it for a fitting and seemed pleased.  I am always nervous that they really won't get the point but this time I think the effect has been realized;  we are all drawn inexorably towards The Big Event. Next in the series is Christmas;  after two full days of work, it is coming along nicely.  The ivory and gold silks are beautiful together.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them both!! I know they will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of us who won't be able to see the antependium in church, will you be able to show us the finished one/s on your blog? I for one would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal too.. I know they'll be wonderful. Gail M.

    ReplyDelete