Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 12 March 2012

A Wool Nest

I ordered a carton of my favourite wool quilt batting.
It just happens to be Polly's favourite too. Even through the plastic wrapping, that wool beckons with the promise of warmth and softness. Polly wasted no time establishing her claim.




It's like curling up with Mama cat.


Pure bliss (or is that "purr bliss"?)

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Polly, you are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life with a kitten, eh? So cute. I like the new header photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly is smart. I just started using wool bat and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen & Polly!!! What can we say?
    I also love the header.It is inspiring me to get going with the free motion. All in due time. Right now I'm too busy singing "I'm done, I'm done, I'm done" because my CQA challenge is done, done, done.
    Guess who???????

    ReplyDelete