Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 1 December 2011

Tent Makers of Cairo

Worth a watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=39zkCcQqWp0

4 comments:

  1. Such an informative video - I enjoyed seeing how they transfer the design to the fabric. I wish more and more I had bought one of these quilts when I was in Cairo but I wasn't much of a quilter then and just didn't pay attention. I brought silver jewelry home instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing! I think they will be getting a lot more for their quilts from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that was fantastic, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an amazing video. Those two men were amazing. I even made my husband watch it. I really like the paper folding and needle punching technique.

    ReplyDelete