Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wonderfil Thread Order




A quick note to let everyone know that I will be placing an order to Wonderfil Thread very soon. This is only for folks in the local area, or those who will be attending our N.S. Fibre Arts Festival and can pick up their thread in person. No mail orders will be accepted. There are lots of wonderful threads on their website, but two I especially like and recommend are Konfetti and Invisifil. For info on prices, or to place an order, send me an email by today's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment