Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 10 February 2011

Around The Table at Bev's

This has been a day of happy surprises, including the one pictured below. Bev Crouse of The Quilter's Net sent along this picture of her freshly sewn centre section of Around The Table. Bev's high contrast colour choices and subtle background shading make the centre appear almost 3-D. Great job, Bev - can't wait to see it quilted! Sharing pictures is great fun, and I hope the girls in Panama City, Florida who are stitching my selvedge tote bag design this weekend in a class with June will send some along as well (that's a hint, June!). Other nice surprises for the day included several unexpected phone calls, including one which made my head grow three sizes (!) and another which I will post about a little closer to Valentine's Day. The pattern for Around The Table is available from my website, or ask at your local quilt shop, such as The Quilt Gallery of P.E.I. in O'Leary. The happiest surprise for my family today was that I didn't burn the pizza...this time...

1 comment:

  1. I love Bev's colors. I hope you post the finished one. I can't wait to see how she quilts it. Ohh, now I'm curious. I'll be keeping an eye out for your exciting news. Gail M.

    ReplyDelete