Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday 29 January 2011

Joan's Meadow Song

This is Joan's Meadow Song, which she began in my workshop last fall at Fibre Arts Festival.

Her colour selection is gorgeous, making those little pinwheels dance across the face of the quilt. I am expecting to see another version soon, as I know Mary is working away on hers (feeling pressured now, Mary? :) The pattern for my Meadow Song quilt appeared in the spring 2010 issue of Quilter's Connection magazine.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, but still with excitment. New irons in the fire this week so the Meadow Song was sent off to the meadow for a few days.
    Great job Joan. Love those pinwheels. They can be tedious for anyone but Karen.
    Mary in Amherst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects can be accomplished when you have a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Joan! What a beautiful quilt.This is on my list.

    ReplyDelete