Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 30 July 2010

Royal Gala Luncheon

This is a Royal Gala apple grown in the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia. Isn't it a beauty? I put it on a pedestal (which is where my quilts usually are too *-), photographed it...and then ate it for lunch.
(and you thought I was dining with the queen *-)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture. Love fresh, hard, crisp apples. Our apples won't be ready for a few/several weeks yet.

    ReplyDelete