Sew Karen-ly Created...

If you have arrived here via a link (such as to a tutorial) click on "Sew Karen-ly Created" to return to the latest blog post. I invite you to my website to see a gallery of quilts and patterns available for purchase.
Comments are always appreciated, simply click the word "comments" at the end of each post to leave your message. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 23 April 2009

Maritime Beauty Workshop, NB Version

Today I am sorting through quilts to choose which ones to take to Keswick Ridge on Saturday. In addition to piecing a tabletopper with curved seams, we will also be binding curved outer edges. Many of my quilts feature scalloped borders so there are lots to choose from. If the quilts were not so heavy, I would love to take them all - does anyone ever tire of looking at quilts? I sure don't.
If you would like information on the workshop being held in Keswick Ridge (outside of Fredericton, N.B.), just send an email and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment